Empower the future generation. Today.
DQWorld.net provides a safe environment for children to engage in learning activities on their own, without close supervision from parents or teachers.
Since it is designed as a self-learning online program, you can assign it as “homework”, and reinforce it in the classroom using a workbook and Teachers’ Guide. It is also easy to implement it as a school-wide program.
Depending on your needs and preference, you can utilize it at any level.
- Get professionally trained in the DQ Curriculum.
- Run the program in class once a week for 8 weeks. Get the Student Workbook for each student, and use the Teachers Guide as your reference. Collect the worksheet weekly.
- After each class session, assign the students their homework – to log on to DQWorld.net at home and learn online.
- Start your journey on becoming a DQ School!
- Have your school subscribe to the online program, so you can generate a personalized DQ Report for each student, and subscribe to DQ Workbooks for your student, and DQ Educators Training for teachers.
- Launch DQ in your school with a DQ School Assembly Programme.
DQ Implementation Guide for Educators
This guide explains how to implement the program in your class. It includes reproducible worksheets and sample letters to parents.
The teachers’ guide will provide the full details of the DQ curriculum and how you can utilize the DQ program in your class.
The Students’ Workbook supplements the online program. This fun-filled activity workbook guides students to further explore the learning points covered in the online program.
DQ School Report
The DQ School Report will enable you to understand gaps and take action towards strengthening the DQ of your students.
Online platform at DQWorld.net
Personalized DQ Report
Bring the Project DQ to your school and revolutionize digital intelligence education!
Join us and turn the tables on the conventional model of cyber wellness or media literacy! Say NO to the high-cost, low-effectiveness and labour-intensive program where digital literacy or cyber wellness trainers have to visit individual schools one by one. It is slow, painfully old-school and plainly ineffective.
Say YES to Digital Intelligence Education, delivered the Digital way! DQ delivers personalized digital education directly to the individual student, within an online Play & Learn environment. With a personalized DQ Report for every child, it provides a complete feedback loop for all stakeholders – student, parent and educator.
E.g. Cyber Wellness/Media Literacy
High Cost & Low Effectiveness
1. One time school visit training by a few trainers with expertise.
2. Can’t guarantee the quality of education depending on trainers
Our System-Changing Model
30 Mins/Day | 2 Days/Week for 8 Weeks
Any Country, any Teacher, any Parent can access high-quality Digital Intelligence education at Low Cost!
DQWorld.net is designed as a self-learning online program and provides a safe environment for your child to engage in learning activities on their own, without constant close supervision from parents or caregivers.
You can sign up for your child and let him/her log in to DQWorld.net at designated times (for example, once a day or once a week).
You are encouraged to talk to your child about the lessons he/she learns online. You can also reinforce the principles learned by using the Students’ Workbook, which is a fun-filled activity workbook.
If you home-school your child, DQ provides a systematic and safe way for your child to acquire knowledge and skills about digital intelligence, grounded in sound values.
Just because your child is a home-schooler doesn’t mean he/she can’t get world-class quality digital education!
Online platform at DQWorld.net
For Corporate Partners
We welcome potential corporate partners to get in touch with us.
The Project DQ is an excellent opportunity to associate your brand with a global cause that profoundly affects the future in myriad ways.
Sponsor DQ Access Passes for children to Digital Leader for schools in your city or nation!
Contact us at for global branding opportunities on the Project DQ.
Often, policy-makers instinctively grasp how the Project DQ can meet needs in their community and level the playing field in the area of digital intelligence education.
We typically encourage interested policy-makers to start by running a pilot program to prove the effectiveness of the Project DQ in your city or nation. A pilot program allows for testing and improvements before rolling out the program on a larger scale.
The pilot program can be implemented at a school level or in multiple schools at a district or state level. Your goal is to create an eco-system that enables timely intervention within families, in schools and through family counsellors. Here’s how you can begin:
1. Start by gathering stakeholders or partners – educators, family counsellors, corporate partners – who are concerned and passionate about:
- Increasing public knowledge of cyber-risks
- Encouraging children and teens to use digital media responsibly
- Equipping children and teens with strong values
- Fostering healthy family communication about digital media between children and their parents
- Empowering the young to be a positive force for cultural change online.
2. Share the vision and benefits of the Project DQ
3. Recruit a school or multiple schools to be part of the pilot program.
4. Have the teachers register themselves and their students (for children aged 9-12) on DQWorld.net.